A $500.00 Non-refundable deposit (per apartment) will be required to confirm each booking.
Balance for each apartment must be made 30 days prior to arrival at the resort. Failure to make payment in full of the
accommodation costs 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival date at the resort, will invoke an automatic cancellation of
the booking and loss of deposit/pre-paid monies.
CANCELLATION: Bookings cancelled outside 30 days prior to arrival can transfer the deposit to another date “Subject to
availability” Bookings cancelled within 30 days prior to scheduled arrival will incur a cancellation fee; equivalent to the
amount/value of 50% of the total booking cost will be forfeited. Bookings cancelled within 7 days prior to scheduled
arrival will forfeit 100% of accommodation.
If you choose to vacate an apartment before the confirmed departure date, no refund will be given.
For all Group Bookings, all amendments and rooming lists must be received by Rainbow Commodore in writing at least 14
days prior to arrival. Amendments to confirmed bookings will not be permitted, accepted nor available within 14 days
prior to confirmed scheduled arrival date at the resort.
NO SHOWS: If a guest does not check-in at the resort as booked, this will be deemed as a ‘No Show’ and all monies paid
will be forfeited and charged 100% of the confirmed stay.
When making a booking with us the following Terms and Conditions will apply.
1. Age: You must be 18 years or older to make a booking of any accommodation.
2. Payment: A deposit is required at time of booking, and the balance is payable prior to or on arrival at the resort. Credit Card Surcharge Applies
3. Changes to Bookings: If you want to change any details of your booking, you must contact our reservations during office hours or email. We will do our best to assist you, but cannot guarantee that changes can be made. For booking cancellations please refer to our cancellation policy.
4. Arrivals & Departures: Check in is from 2.00 pm & check out is by 9.30 am. Requests outside these times may incur fees.
5. Requirements upon Check-in: You will be required to provide a credit card at check-in to cover incidental charges (credit card must be valid and belong to the person who is registering). The person registering at check-in must be at least 18 years of age. In addition, to eliminate identity fraud, we will ask you to provide photo ID at check-in to ensure that your identity matches the booking identity. A record and/or copy of this photo ID may be retained to minimise the risk of fraudulent credit card usage and for verification purposes with your credit card provider in the event of disputation.
6. Non Smoking: All our units are non smoking and we ask that you refrain from smoking in your room. Evidence of smoking in rooms will incur a cleaning fee payable by the guest. If you choose to smoke please do so on the balcony with the doors closed.
7. Mid Week Service: A mid week service is provided for bookings of 8 nights or more.
8. Schoolies: Rainbow Commodore Holiday Apartments does not accept ‘Schoolies’ bookings. We do not have the policies, procedures or resources to accommodate the unique needs of school leavers during the annual Schoolies Period. In particular we do not have adequate resources to engage qualified security personnel to guarantee the safety, comfort and convenience of guests during this period. For this reason we reserve the right to reject bookings from school and/or university leavers for the entire “schoolies” period.
9. No Party Policy: Rainbow Commodore Holiday Apartments has a strict “No Party Policy”, and we would not recommend any guests booking to stay here if you are planning to have a party here as you risk being fined and evicted.
10. Late Arrival: If you are planning on arriving outside our normal office hours of 8.30am to 4.30pm Mon – Fri or 9am – 12 noon Sat. Sunday and Public Holiday – CLOSED. You will need to contact us during office hours to get the code to our after hours key safe.