Accommodation Rainbow Bay – Stay at Rainbow Commodore!
Rainbow Commodore Holiday Apartments is a 15-storey resort located in beautiful Rainbow Bay, on the Gold Coast.
Our backyard is your playground, with pristine sandy beaches just 100m away. Located centrally to world-famous Snapper Rocks, Greenmount Beach, Froggies Beach and Duranbah with Coolangatta shops and restaurants, Twin Towns and Tweed Heads all within walking distance.
Rainbow Bay Accommodation Facilities
Make memories you’ll never forget, with the perfect beachside Rainbow Bay accommodation for your family holidays or couples getaway.
While staying with us you can enjoy:
- Heated swimming pool and heated spa
- Half court tennis (racquets available for hire)
- 2 minute walk to patrolled beach (all year round)
- Great location, with a short walk to shops, restaurants and Twin Townsr
- In house library
- Secure underground parking
- Tour information
- Unlimited, free WiFi
Rainbow Bay Holiday Apartments
All apartments are uniquely styled with quality furnishings and amenities.
- Spacious 2-bedroom, self-contained apartments with magnificent ocean views
- North facing, with summer breezes and winter sun
- Fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, microwave and full-size fridge
- Main bedroom queen bed and ensuite
- Twin bedroom 2 singles and main bathroom access
- Foxtel TV
- Linen supplied (not face washers)
- Beach/pool towels available to hire
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
Rainbow Bay, Coolangatta – Gold Coast
Coolangatta is a much loved family and couples holiday destination with its pristine sandy beaches, shops and restaurants.
Offering a laid-back style, Coolangatta is your gateway to fun and adventure. Take a stroll to nearby Point Danger with magnificent panoramic views. Enjoy water sports, surfing, swimming, fishing, parkland walking trails, playgrounds and picnic areas, botanical gardens, amazing restaurants, destination shopping centres, beach markets, world class events such as Cooly Rocks On, the Gold Coast Pro surfing comp and much more.
There’s so many things to do in Coolangatta and the surrounding areas, with easy access to the rest of the famous Gold Coast attractions, theme parks and entertainment venues.